Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Ultimate Question

So, I have been pondering this for a while. The Ultimate question is "What am I going to fix on this bike?"

Well I have come up with a list of things I would like to do.
  • Paint Frame
  • Paint Engine
  • Paint Tank
  • Replace Seat (customize)
  • Drop Rear Fender Down and Shorten it
  • Repair Carbs
  • New Air Filters
  • Reduce Front End Gauge Cluster to Only Speedometer
  • Repair Drain Plug and Shifter Seal Leaks
  • New Tires
  • Rewire parts
  • New Tail Light
  • New Turn Signals
  • Shorten Exhaust (law permitted)
  • Brake Replacements
  • New Mirror
I think that should be it. Yeah it seams like a lot of work...  Well it will be.

A lot of this will be done at once, others will be time consuming, but hey, I live in Oregon and figure I have about 4 months left until decent riding weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment