This week was a more important and bigger week from what I have done so far. It's called "The beauty of what is becoming" Weird huh? Who cares. I spend a few (4) more hours with the metal filler, sanding and preping for primer. Once again, thanks ass holes for making this difficult.
I got these bitch ass dents out! Well all but one. I didn't discover the last one until after primer and it is pretty small. This tank had about 8 dents from huge to tiny in it when I started. I know I strive for the best but I lost the battle with that tiny one. And I know all of you perfectionists will critisize but right now, I don't care. It's there and it's going to stay. I guess it adds character!
Here is all of the parts hanging. Getting ready for primer. I applied a few thinner coats, just enough to get everything coated (Plus I ran out) and it has dried. This has now been scuffed and ready for the first base layers of paint. I am excited that I have gotten this far.