Follow by Email

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Base Coat for Suzuki


Well, after the first failed attempt I was able to lay the base coat of paint. I even went to the Home Depot and grabbed the air fitting WRONG! Then went to Bi-mart and found the right one. Lack of knowledge in the air department is what happened.

I am not sure why this is coming up sideways.

Suite up and get it going. After taping off the desired line on the wheels I was ready to lay it down.

Once again a sideways photo.






Not much to say about all of this except I have completed stage one of paint. I ended up spraying for about 1 1/2 hours not realizing the time. Never the less this is going to look sexy! On Sunday I will be applying a second coat and then once dried start the yellow coats on just a few parts. After that, wet sand and then clear coat. Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment