Saturday, April 21, 2012

About Isaiah Pannier

I wanna take the time out from the Motorcycle to talk about me, and kind of get you inside who is working on MC. Boring? I think so!

Name: Isaiah Reuben Pannier
Nickname: Zayzay or Island (is-land)
Age: 27
Gender: Male (Yep)
Place I reside: Portland Oregon - Inner SE
Work: Store Manager for an AT&T store Owned by Smart Wireless going on 4 years
Hobbies include: My beautiful Daughter Ava and Wife Mariah, Skateboarding, Beer, Motorcycles, Cooking, Motivating people to be their best, Working on Cars, Hiking, Camping, Painting, Ping Pong, Foosball, Pool and BBQing.
Favorite Quote: Currently "If you are determined, you can make due with what you have and not give an excuse of why you couldn't."
Favorite Movie: Tie between Fight Club and The Truman Show
Favorite TV Show: The Simpsons
Currently Reading: The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
Current Audio Book Listening to: The compound effect by Darren Hardy
Daily Motivation: Just knowing I am alive, have a beautiful family and a roof over my head and work to go to. It could be worse.
Things I don't like: Well there's alot, so I'll just leave it at Negativity.

Enough of this, back to the motorcycle. Looking forward to Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment