Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Continuing the seat

Wow, it's been awhile since I have posted. With all the hold ups in life I am back, and project a finish date of 24th. I am dying to get this thing going and I would like to show it off.

Original plans to have Mariah help me with my seat but being I would rather have the satisfaction of a full remodel I guess you would call it, I want this to have the Zay touch. I have decided I would do the seat myself. I have cut out my foam pad from using the old seat, cut out a skateboard to fit the frame of the bike and now I have put together the leather (probably pleather) and made a yellow pattern with a black stripe in the middle.

Let's hope for the best and I will hopefully be ordering parts and putting the seat together in the mean time. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment