Well, I am kind of hitting a wall with this "no parts" dilemma. There is few things I can do because the parts I need are essential to getting this beast finished. I did do a few things this week though to further progress and they were small things but the small things make a big difference sometimes. In this case, they made a bigger impact than expected.
I cut the exhaust about 12" so I am ready to throw the baffle (when I purchase them) in the tips and seal it and make it pretty. Then it will await the wrap. I also make the holder for the speedometer. Cut a piece of metal to fit the speedo right in where desired and its looking good. I also cut a few broken boards up for the seat template and rear fender. Wait what! a skateboard! Yep, my rear fender will be the tail of a skateboard that will hold my light/plate and I will be wrapping the leather around a skateboard for the seat. A skateboard is actually the perfect fit for the seat and fender. As soon as Mariah gets a new sowing machine, we will get the seat prepped and finished.