Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Parts Order

For the most part I believe all of my parts are ordered and have arrived or are shipping. This is an exciting moment for me because plans are becoming reality.

  • Clutch, Speedo, and Throttle Cables
  • Pipe Wrap (Don't Hate)
  • Tail Light
  • Battery Eliminator
  • Air Filters
  • Grips
  • Oil Filter
Left to Get-
  • Random Bolts and Screws
  • O-Rings for Shifter leak and Tach Plug
  • Mirror- Debating what type
  • Brake Line
This list is wrapping up. One last thing also is tags for the plate. 

As you can see from my previous post also I have finished the seat and also I have finished the tail to mount as my fender. So hopefully this Sunday (Fathers Day) I will be out throwing all of this together and having an almost complete bike. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment