- Strip down the tank to metal so I could put metal filler in the dents to fill them
- Cut off almost all tabs on frame and grind them down.
- Sanded all the filler down to even out tank
- Scuffed everything else so the primer would stick
- Etching primer on everything
- Scuffed primer
- Applied 2 coats of paint on all black items
- Taped off black on wheels
- Painted 2 coats of yellow
- Took off all tape
- Applied 2 coats of clear
I'd say I give it a B+ meaning its not perfect but I am def. satisfied. Here are a few pics.
I bet you noticed all the pictures of my wheels. Yeah I am happy about those.
Work time 8.5 Hours.