Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Assembly Line

This past weekend I put the product on the assembly line-

Alright Isaiah can you put on the shocks "Yes"
Ok now pass it to Isaiah and he can put on the wheels-
Next go ahead and pass it to Isaiah and he can start assembling the front end-

Well there wasn't really an assembly line, but there was one dedicated employee doing all the work... ME!

I may be off by a week or two but I am almost there. I am at a stuck again in production and assembly.

-I need parts- and to do so you need $$ so unless someone is willing to throw a few hundred bucks my way to sponsor this beast, production is halted. My eagerness to get this complete will have to be on hold for a few weeks. Hopefully not to long. Anyone wanna buy a foosball table??? JK

So here is a few photos of the bike as it sits. Last Wednesday I mounted the engine and this week this is the list of things I put on it as well.

Installed-
Wheels
Chain (not shown in photos)
Kick stand and bike stand
Triple clamp
Handle bars
Clutch and brake levers
Rear Shocks
Headlight bracket
Front and rear brakes
and a few various parts



 You can notice from previous post how little of parts are left to put on from what I took off.

List of parts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment